Friday, November 27, 2009

Dandruff and dry hair. Poll??

Which is better?



Anti-dandruff shampoos?



(if so, what?)



-head and shoulders



-pantene



-nizoral



-mild/baby shampoos



OR home made stuff. ones with oil, apple cider vinegar, etc.



Dandruff and dry hair. Poll??

I use head and shoulders and I always see an improvement in my dandruff. And head and shoulders has a whole line of shampoos so you can find one that matches your hair type.



Dandruff and dry hair. Poll??

Definitely Pantene works. I think that Head and Shoulders works, too. I have the same problem. Hope I helped!



Dandruff and dry hair. Poll??

anti-dandruff shampoo... selsun blue medicated shampoo is good it gets rid of the dandruff but u should only useit once or twice a week... head and shoulders is good too... if head and shoulders dosent help use selsun blue......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security