Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I want my hair to dry more streight. It isn't curly, but its sorta poofy and wavy in a weird wa

Any tips on making it dry streighter? I already rince my hair with cold water once i finish rining it with warm to get all the conditioner out (yes, i conditioner it). I always comb it, putting it in and out of a ponytail when it's wet.



I want my hair to dry more streight. It isn't curly, but its sorta poofy and wavy in a weird way.?

It sounds like I have the exact same hair as you do.... I used to flat iron it all the time, but then my husband pointed out that it is poofy and wavy because that's how I was intended to look and that is what flatters my face the most. I got it cut with a few layers so it's not so bottom-heavy and now I just let it air dry and put a smoothing/silkening product in it and scrunch it just a little bit to give it more even body and to make sure there isn't any frizz. It looks a lot better, I can't believe I ever used to straighten it. Try that.



I want my hair to dry more streight. It isn't curly, but its sorta poofy and wavy in a weird way.?

What I do is cut a few layers into my hair (not so you can see the layers--what I mean is really long layers). This helps my hair hang a little better. Try it.



I want my hair to dry more streight. It isn't curly, but its sorta poofy and wavy in a weird way.?

My hair is the same; not curly, not straight. To get it straight, I have to blow dry it with a round brush and/or use a flat iron.



Or you can get shampoo that gets a 'smooth and silky' result; Suave has some really inexpensive, good ones. Stay away from volumizing because it emphasizes the poof.



I want my hair to dry more streight. It isn't curly, but its sorta poofy and wavy in a weird way.?

Either use a flat iron, or chemically straighten it.



I want my hair to dry more streight. It isn't curly, but its sorta poofy and wavy in a weird way.?

blowdry or hot iron



I want my hair to dry more streight. It isn't curly, but its sorta poofy and wavy in a weird way.?

I had the same problem and I kept trying everything I could think of. Actually I think it had something to do with having kids because my hair went to **** after that. I now wash it and condition it everyday and then blow dry it and straighten it with a hair straightener and it looks great again. If you do go out and buy a hair straightner you can buy one for $20 or so but make sure it is ceramic. It will say so on the packaging. My hair stylist is the one who should me how to do it and it is very easy and I am so happy with the results. This should work for you too as my problems were the same. Good luck.



I want my hair to dry more streight. It isn't curly, but its sorta poofy and wavy in a weird way.?

getting hair straight is really tricky especially if its not curly but more wavy an poofy my hair is like that. i think putting it up in a ponytail when its wet will make it more poofy because of the ruber band. try blow drying it out insted of just putting it up wet. to give it that sleek, straight look i suggest flat ironing you hair it gives you the look you want without having it permenantly done so you can change it up once in a while. one of the best flat irons is the CHI it has ceramic plates and is pretty expensive. it runs about $100-$150 but it is a great investment if your going to be using it often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security