Friday, November 27, 2009

Mousse & gel on dry hair?

my hair is about medium length touching the tops of my shoulders and i've straightend it .. but i wanna put some quick waves into it for tomorrow morning .. if i put some basic mousse or gel into it while its dry what will it do?



i just wanna make my hair look a little different.



EXTRA - i have really curly/frizzy hair.



Mousse %26amp; gel on dry hair?

You dont ever put mousse or get in your hair when it is dry. You put it in your hair when its wet. When you put mousse or gel in dry hair it just makes it more frizzy, do it when your hair is wet.



Mousse %26amp; gel on dry hair?

put in foam rollers before bed and spray with hairspray...spray again in the morning and remove rollers.



Mousse %26amp; gel on dry hair?

I'm not sure what it will do but if I were you I wouldn't do that..................I'm pretty sure it will just make your hair kinda gross and uncomfortable



Mousse %26amp; gel on dry hair?

mousse



Mousse %26amp; gel on dry hair?

make it look yackie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security