Friday, November 27, 2009

Help! I highlight my hair, it's the roots that get the touch-up every 3 or 4 months, but my hai

it was never like this, even when i used to do full highlighting a few years ago..it was never this dry! i use special shampoos, hair mask, conditioner. they have helped before but it seems my hair is getting worse rather than getting better! the question is, i am wondering if this hairdresser is using too harsh ingredients? is there a difference between the ingredients of the substance used for highlighting? or are they all the same?



Help! I highlight my hair, it's the roots that get the touch-up every 3 or 4 months, but my hair is dry!?

Yes there are allot of different ingredients for highlighting.All different types of bleach. Which is used most of the time. And different volumes of peroxide. From 10 volume to 40. The stronger the volume the more the lift, or the lighter the color. Have you tried a deep conditioner for color treated hair. Also if you swim this can dry out the hair. And medicines can really dry out the hair. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security