Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have realy dry hair!! What should i do?

I straighten my hair quite often but my hair has been getting really dry! I use a sunsilk hair mask but it doesnt seem to work. Suggestions?



I have realy dry hair!! What should i do?

make sure you are using shampoos and conditioners as well as hair spray with little or no alcohol another is leave your conditioner on dont wash or rinse it out believe me from experience, last but not least try to get beauty products that are natural botaicals in them always reas the label if u see alcohol even in different wording stay away usually the fiest ingridient in any thing is the main one I hope this helps good luck let me know



I have realy dry hair!! What should i do?

You need to use a daily leave-in conditoner. Or try hair lotions.



It can also be your shampoo. Make sure you use a moistrizing shampoo. and a conditoner for the same problem



I have realy dry hair!! What should i do?

Put a whole lot of hair food in your hair before you take a shower. Leave it there for at least five minutes, then wash your hair as you always do.



You may also need to change your shampoo, but try the tip I have given you before trying to find a new shampoo.



I have realy dry hair!! What should i do?

Get some conditioner (I prefer Garnier Fructis conditioner myself) and after you've shampooed your hair, put the conditioner in and let it sit there for five to ten minutes, then rinse it out. Hopefully that'll make it less dry.



I have realy dry hair!! What should i do?

Put some leave in conditioner in your hair and than sit under a bonnet dryer for 15-20 minutes it should help



I have realy dry hair!! What should i do?

http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect...



:)



I have realy dry hair!! What should i do?

hey there!



ughh i had the same problem!



anyways the answer is to condition!!!



i used a bit more of conditioner in the shower



and it worked! pantiene conditioner should do the



trick!



I have realy dry hair!! What should i do?

Yea you need a leave-in conditioner! and uhmm wow i straighten mine too and its getting the same way! so im gonna try what i just said! ahha i love straighting my hair too! even if it is dry it gets so silkey when i straighten mine! haha good luck (too both of us)



I have realy dry hair!! What should i do?

Try Dove Moisterizing shampoo.....



I have realy dry hair!! What should i do?

haha.



ahir lotion/hydrator.



UMM.



take a shower.



wash your hair..



leave in the conditoner for like 5 minutes.



then do another coat for two minutes.



rinse with cold water.



towel sdry your hair.



let it sit.



ad some hair protection b4 you straighten



I have realy dry hair!! What should i do?

I have always had very dry hair and I only use pureology hydrating shampoo and conditioner. I straighten and dye my hair, and these the only products to keep it completely soft.



Pureology products are kind of expensive, but they go a really really long way. I have long hair and I only buy about 3 bottles of each per year.



I have realy dry hair!! What should i do?

because sunsilk products dry out your hair



well you could use a deep conditioner



and a leave in conditioner



I have realy dry hair!! What should i do?

I don't have a for sure answer but you might want to keep it a bit natural in the shampoo and conditioner routine. 1st day shampoo, 2nd day shampoo and conditioner(Garnier), 3rd day don't wash let natural oils set ... then back to step one. Maybe, just a thought! If anything keep your hair curly or wavy I bet it's beautiful anyhow, can't go wrong, but I am a guy!



I have realy dry hair!! What should i do?

V05 hot oil treatment... you can get it @ sallys really cheap



I have realy dry hair!! What should i do?

ooo then don't straighten it so much hunn. Why don't you go to the salon and get it straightened (this probably lasts a few months) instead of straightening it everyday!



I have realy dry hair!! What should i do?

you should use dove there soap works really good...



and i have curly hair so it works great.



And also get a trip once every 2 months

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security