Sunday, June 20, 2010

Best shampoo AND conditioner's for dry curly hair?

What type of hair shampoos and conditioners should I get for dry curly hair thats frizzy?



Ive dyed it in the past twice and dont plan on doing it again. It didnt make my hair worse or anything, but I dont want to take a chance and make it more dried out then it already is.



Can someone please give me the names of some realy good conditioners and shampoos? Im currently using pantene, and I do not like dove. Im looking for something thats realy good. Please dont say suave or white rain. Those are awful.



Thanks



Best shampoo AND conditioner's for dry curly hair?

I used to have curly dry frizzy hair aswell, and it was suggested to me to try curl life shampoo and conditioner



http://www.matrix.com/products/curl_life...



(I buy mine at the Rob Roy salon in my town)



Washing hair too often can be damaging and if you're doing this daily it is definitly contributing to the dryness. This is why some people use baby powder in their hair instead of washing it each day.



I wash it with curl life every so often but use the conditioner daily. It does actually keep it clean and smelling wonderful and it seemed to almost instantly repair it, I even continued to use my hair brush (which isnt reccomended, a comb should be used) and the first night I took a shower and just used the conditioner, after I brushed it and let it dry naturally, my curls were big, fluffly and gorgeous!



No matter what you choose as you're shampoo/conditioner, do not wash it with the shampoo often. You will notice a big difference and it is much healthier on you're hair.



Good luck.



Best shampoo AND conditioner's for dry curly hair?

OK herbal essence it is like the best one the blue bottle they make your hair super soft and shiny that is the best i cant like without it Report It



Best shampoo AND conditioner's for dry curly hair?

Sunsilk Anti-Poof or De-Frizz



Best shampoo AND conditioner's for dry curly hair?

Just occasionally use a conditioner on the very ends, and make sure you wet your hair very well when you shower/bathe, and make sure the natural hair oils get spread over all the hair.



Shampoo will never help, it will only make it puffy and frizzy. I've been trying for years to find a good one but no luck.



Not washing your hair might sound yuck or strange, but believe me you don't need to, as long as you clean it with water, it will be fine.



Best shampoo AND conditioner's for dry curly hair?

I recommend Herbal Essences because it's really good for dry hair, it's got good moisturizers and it smells wonderful. It's also not that expensive. If you need more body, get the Body Envy kind, but if you want to keep up with playful curls, I'd go with one of their curl options. I used to use Pantene too but then my hairdresser told me that Pantene is one of the most drying shampoos there are out there. Hope that helps!



Best shampoo AND conditioner's for dry curly hair?

I love Redkin Extreme Anti-snap leave-in conditioner. You can get it at the salon.



It's really great for frizzy/wavy hair. I live in Hawaii where it's very humid and this is the only product that I've found which allows me to air dry my hair without having it go crazy.



Also works well when I blow dry... but then I like to add some smoothing cream to protect the hair from the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security