Thursday, June 17, 2010

My hair kept breaking out from Dry/ Dead, Split Ends- What can I use?

Get it cut, and then put olive oil on the ends, its great for split ends, and won't weigh them down because its so light.



My hair kept breaking out from Dry/ Dead, Split Ends- What can I use?

If you use a straightener or blow dryer I highly recommend Super Skinny by Paul Mitchell, it's AMAZING. Just put it in before you blow dry and straighten, I couldnt manage my hair at all without it, it poofs out like 8 inches but its really silky and smooth with the serum. I just found this shampoo (I've been using Paul Mitchell skinny shampoo) called Hello Hydration (it's Herbal Essences) that works really good too, my hair is really damaged from dying it all these years plus my hair is naturally curly so its a frizzy mess.. The Paul Mitchell serum is a miracle and You'll use one bottle in like six months, it doesnt take alot depending on how long your hair is, mine's down past the middle of my back so you probably won't use as much as I do.



PS; I don't use the two in one shampoo and conditioner, I both of them.



My hair kept breaking out from Dry/ Dead, Split Ends- What can I use?

Go to your stylist/salon and get it trimmed (all the split/dead ends off)..and ask for their advice about what to use. There are a lot of OTC stuff that you can condition your hair with that would/could be a lot less expensive than what they might tell you..i.e. their own products...but tell them you want something reasonable cost wise and see what they have to tell you. Good Luck



My hair kept breaking out from Dry/ Dead, Split Ends- What can I use?

By the time the ends of your hair actually grow down to your shoulders, they are approximately two years old. Think about it. Two years is a long time for hair to be subjected to the daily wear and tear of pollution,, washing, drying, brushing, combing and any chemical processing.



Apparantly olive oil applied on the lengths of hair, atlease 2 hours before washing, does wonders!!



As long as you are not allergic to any of the following, you may want to try food sources for protein including fish, eggs, beans and yogurt. Soy protein has also been found to be helpful in stimulating hair growth. Some say that of soy does not only strengthenes the hair but causes it to grow. A great source of soy is tofu.



Also, a trimming your hair every 5 to 6 weeks would get rid of split ends - and prevent the damage from spreading further.



good luck with your crowning glory....x



My hair kept breaking out from Dry/ Dead, Split Ends- What can I use?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security