Thursday, June 17, 2010

How do I protect dry hair from straightners?

I have got a 'dark %26amp; lovely' thermal protector moose. The directions say after shampooing hair, massage through hair before applying heat. Do you know if this protects me from further encounters with heat? (e.g the next days coming),%26amp; also if I can use it on dry hair? ...



How do I protect dry hair from straightners?

Never straighten your hair when it's completely dry. Your hair should always be at least 5 % wet when using heat tools.



It's not always necessary to use products, but use a spray with a thermal protectant involved. These give more moisture and protection to the hair and makes the hair lovely and shiny!



How do I protect dry hair from straightners?

Tell us what type your hair is.. wavy, curly, permed, or relaxed but is wearing off?



Well my hair is relaxed but its starting to wear off due to hair growth and because I have been cutting my hair at a salon because my hair is growing faster these days



and my hair is straight at the top and it sort of flips out at the bottom, because my hair is shoulder length and I don't like the flips, so I use straightening serum that I bought from an Albertsons, and its called "Got2B crazy sleek" its worked really good for me and it straightens your hair without the use of the hair straightener (iron) it has instructions inside but it also protects your hair from the heat if you do use an iron.. my hair has been getting so much healthier I been using it for about 3 months now and I'm in love with it!



Also, use John Frieda Hair Serum.. it makes your hair shiny and so healthy looking.



and for shampoo I reccommend Mane and Tail.. It really does grow your hair and make it shiny



If you use shampoo and conditioner of mane and tail everyday, its bad for your hair, but use shampoo everyday, and the conditioner every 3 days, and after your shower use the Got2B crazy sleek it really does grow and straighten your hair..



Hope I helped!!



Oh and when your blow drying, dont use mousse or any brush, just use your fingers to rake your hair really slowly so it dries while your fingers are going through your hair.. using a brush will make your hair messy, thats whats been happening for me!!



And, The Crazy Sleek thing though, is sort of like a spray that does not need hair straightening, so you could always give your hair a rest from hair straighteners and use the spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security