Sunday, June 20, 2010

I use garnier fructise dry on my hair and the conditioner has ceterayl alcohol, do you think it'

im just wondering since im a guy with hair to the bottom of my ear, i dont want it to look brittle or dry like straw or something.



i hate when the ends have frizzies too



I use garnier fructise dry on my hair and the conditioner has ceterayl alcohol, do you think it'll dry hair

DO NOT use product on your hair that contain any sort of alcohol, ammonia, or bleach!!! It dries and eats your hair. Not a good thing. There are so many shampoos out there that do not have alcohol in them....make your choice. You putting alcohol on your hair is just as dangerous as putting bleach on your face! Not a smart thing to do....



I use garnier fructise dry on my hair and the conditioner has ceterayl alcohol, do you think it'll dry hair

I am a licensed Cosmetologist so this question intrigued me! I've seen ceterayl alcohol in a bunch of products but never really questioned what it was.



I looked on the skincare.com site and there definition said that it's an emulsifying wax produced from a mix of fatty alcohols. Its made from alcohol's that form a film to keep skin moisture from evaporating and give skin a velvety feeling. (reworded)



Considering that information, I do not think it would be bad for your hair at all. It forms a coating and that always helps protect hair and skin!



Since you've already bought it, rock and roll with it. If you find its drying your ends, stop using it and complain to the company. (at least I would:o)



Hope this helps!



Carolyn



http://www.lookgreat-loseweight-savemone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security