Thursday, June 17, 2010

Whats better for dry hair?? hot oil treatment or hair relaxers?

does hot oil treatment work on dry new hair growth??



Whats better for dry hair?? hot oil treatment or hair relaxers?

HOT OIL TREATMENTS, hair relaxers have chemicals, fry city and yes the oil works on new hair growth, actually works the best on it



Whats better for dry hair?? hot oil treatment or hair relaxers?

OMG NOOO HAIR RELAXERS THAT WILL MAKE IT WORSE DEFINITELY HOT OIL TRUST MEEE I USE TO RELAX MY HAIRRRR



Whats better for dry hair?? hot oil treatment or hair relaxers?

hot oil treatment.



relaxers dry is out more.



Whats better for dry hair?? hot oil treatment or hair relaxers?

Definitely the hot oil treatment.



Whats better for dry hair?? hot oil treatment or hair relaxers?

Hot oil treatments, some hair relaxer causes hair damage



Whats better for dry hair?? hot oil treatment or hair relaxers?

YES! Do the Hot Oil Treatment instead of relaxing.



Whats better for dry hair?? hot oil treatment or hair relaxers?

Use a good conditioner.



I have even put mayonaise in my hair.



I have long striaght hair that gets very dry in the winter.



I use lot's of conditioner!



Wella makes a great conditioner.



Try using conditioner and leaving it in for 5 mintues,



cover with saran wrap and then rinse out.



also, don't wash your hair with shampoo, just condion it every other time you wash it.



Ease up on the blow dryer.



Wear a hat in dry weather, cover your dry hair, and protect it.



Take a daily vitiman, good hair comes from within!



And good care on the outside.



Read Labels, and avoid anything with alcohol in it's ingredients.



Good luck



Whats better for dry hair?? hot oil treatment or hair relaxers?

Hot oil treatments does work better for your dry hair. You should also add hair lotion to your scalp daily.



Whats better for dry hair?? hot oil treatment or hair relaxers?

Why do you want to opt for the relaxing thought. Definitely definitely hot oil treatment. Speak to your stylist about BB Hair scalp oil, has worked magic for me. My hair used to be so dry and the new growth would come and my hair keeps breaking. But now all I do is apply the hot oil treatment on a more regular basis using BB Hair stuff and my hair is long up to my mid back and has lustre and richness in it.



I hope this works for you too. Good luck.



Whats better for dry hair?? hot oil treatment or hair relaxers?

I have very thick medium-dry hair, and I wash it ONLY when it gets oily from product. But on the days I don't use shampoo, I use only conditioner, and I leave a little bit of it in. Then I towel dry it until it is damp and put on an oil based product. I might use the hair dryer and curling iron twice a week at most. I try to find other styles for long hair, which do not require heat. It is the heat that KILLS my hair and makes it very dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security