Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have very dead, dry hair from daily straightening and several dye jobs, what can I use to revive i

I straighten my hair daily, dye it every few months, and as a result I have very dry, limp, brittle, dead hair. Not very appealing. What can I do to improve the quality of my once beautiful hair? What are some products I can use to help revive it, and protect it against the damage a straightening iron does? Any suggestions?



I have very dead, dry hair from daily straightening and several dye jobs, what can I use to revive it?

I have the same problem because I do the same to my hair. What I do at leasy every 2 weeks is a deep conditioning at home. First, Get yourself a shower cap or use a plastic grocery bag with a hair clip twisted up front. Then after you have shampooed and have a little extra time ,towel dry your hair and GOB the conditioner on your hair. Either you can sleep on it and wash it out in the morning or leave it in for at least 30 min running a blowdryer over the top of the bag for deep penetration. Rinse out and Walaah!!! what a difference!!! here are the conditioners I switch off and like.



1. Biolage ULTRA Hydrating Balm



2. Matrix SLEEK LOOK regular conditioner



3.REGIS Olive Oil hair masque



4. Bed Head Brunnette Godess



Any one of these work really good. You can also do a REAL hotoil treatment with a little olive oil and sweet almond oil,bag over the head etc...



good luck on the hair repair!!



I have very dead, dry hair from daily straightening and several dye jobs, what can I use to revive it?

use coconut oil or any oil on your hari daily, and wah your hair ONLY 1 or 2 times a week!!!!!!!!



I have very dead, dry hair from daily straightening and several dye jobs, what can I use to revive it?

no product will work a miracle.... you need to get it trimmed



I have very dead, dry hair from daily straightening and several dye jobs, what can I use to revive it?

STOP DYEING IT!! and use lots of oil sheens and hair oils.



I have very dead, dry hair from daily straightening and several dye jobs, what can I use to revive it?

I have been suggesting this to people because it is amazing. Marc Anthony Forever Long shampoo and conditoner. After 2 days I can already see a difference. It uses wheat protein to reconstrcut the split ends and strengthen hair. Its like $7 for each but worth it. I have also given up on the dying for awhile. I suggest you do the same.



I also suggest cutting off as much as you can but still like it. I did this and it was short, but I was like its hair it will grow back. Get regular trims after this



I have very dead, dry hair from daily straightening and several dye jobs, what can I use to revive it?

next time you go for your trim, get your hair deep conditioned



I have very dead, dry hair from daily straightening and several dye jobs, what can I use to revive it?

Well.. i had that problem at one point in time i use my ghd's Dali and yes it can take all the goodness out of your hair but i have been using TRESemme. heat defence styling spray along with the shampoo and conditioner also i use a little serum after washing my hair and the i would blow dry . But also try to let your hair dry naturally now and again. xx x :):):)



I have very dead, dry hair from daily straightening and several dye jobs, what can I use to revive it?

Okay, my friend has the same problem.



At Wal-Mart, there's this spray that you spray on before straightening hair that protects against damage a bit more that without any spray.



And to limit the dry, thinness, use a shampoo that maximizes the volume. Brands like Matrix do that quite well, but they cost around $25. But if you can't afford that then just use your shampoo in the type that maximizes volume and that is for thin damaged hair.



Good luck:)



I have very dead, dry hair from daily straightening and several dye jobs, what can I use to revive it?

Cut the ends off (about one inch). And then use some really good shampoo and conditioner such as Pantene, or Infusium.



Is there any way that you can stop dying and straightning your hair??



I dyed my hair from the age of 9-to the age of 26!! My hair was dead and split and brittle! So I cut it short and let the natural colour come back and now it's beautiful, thick, shiney, and healthy!! Sometimes natural is more healthy (although you might not like your natural colour or natural curls).



Good Luck



I have very dead, dry hair from daily straightening and several dye jobs, what can I use to revive it?

Theres not a lot you can do really, just have frequent trims to take of the split ends. You could try a conditioning treatment,comb it through then put it up in a warm towel and leave it on for a bit.



Hope this helps, the same thing happenend to me! I had to get my hair cut quite short, only just got back to a decent length!



I have very dead, dry hair from daily straightening and several dye jobs, what can I use to revive it?

Use condisioner on it, trim your ends, and don't put alot of heat in your hair.



I have very dead, dry hair from daily straightening and several dye jobs, what can I use to revive it?

I had the exact same problem. I straightened my hair daily and bleached it and it became dry and brittle.



I found a new stylist and what she did was convince me to stop strightening it and take it back to curly and color it close to my natural color (medium/dark blonde). You will need a good cut to get rid of some of the damage and it may take several cut cycles to grow out all the damage. Good professional coloring without bleach will not damage your hair. Then she had me get the book Curly Girl which advocates that people with wavy or curly hair wash their hair with rich conditioner rather than shampoo. I thought it sounded crazy, but I started doing it and my hair has never looked better - not greasy. I use a gel and leave in conditioner after I wash it and let it air dry and then just finish the front with a curling iron on medium heat (high heat is what does the damage). I comb it before I wash it but never brush it dry - and I have no frizz at all.



If you follow this regimine, your hair will be healthy again.



I have very dead, dry hair from daily straightening and several dye jobs, what can I use to revive it?

If you must dye it, try using a no ammonia dye or a henna dye(if dark colored)Also I use this gloss for my hair(you can buy it anywhere)called citre shine and its really cheap but it protects your hair from heat damage and it stays soft

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security