Thursday, June 17, 2010

Help with frizzy/dry hair.. please?

I've had pretty short hair my entire life but recentlyi decided to try and grow it out a little bit.. once it starts getting a little long it becomes really frizzy and dry.. i've always just used shampoo and gel so i obviously need something to help control my hair...



are there any good products out that would help me out?



Help with frizzy/dry hair.. please?

I would use..Garnier Fruticus( Idk if i spelled that right but it's a green bottle) Frizz Control. It has a little orange circle in it.



My mom has short curly hair and it works wonders for her.



Or Sunsilk Anti-Frizz is the one I just told her to switch too and no complaints yet.



I personally like Herbal Essences None of Your Frizziness.



Hope I helped



:)



Help with frizzy/dry hair.. please?

john frieda products



Help with frizzy/dry hair.. please?

I use to have that same problem, but seriously conditioner saved my life! In the shower, just apply conditioner after shampoo and let it sit for like 3 minutes..



Try to not use heat products, because they make that problem worse if anything!



Help with frizzy/dry hair.. please?

Try Sunsilk. For me, it's cheap and works great. They have a Sunsilk Shampoo for frizz. I use the one for dry damaged hair.



Help with frizzy/dry hair.. please?

Dove advanced care (the blue bottles)---amazing



and the best thing for moisture (seriously) is Aussies 3 min Miracle. Its been around forever so its time tested and cheap!!!! and smell Fabulous! Try it!!!!!!!



Help with frizzy/dry hair.. please?

I have frizzy hair too.....or should I say had......well what you do is.......you need:



-hair spray



-brush



What you do is you get the hair spray and spray it on the brush and then you brush your hair with it! If some frizz is still there, then put more hair spray on the brush and brush it more. It tottaly works for me! Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security