Sunday, June 20, 2010

My is hair so long! How can i dry it really fast?

I have long hair it goes down to my butt. i need to find a way to dry my hair but i can't use a blow dryer because it wakes up my little sis.



My is hair so long! How can i dry it really fast?

If you can't use a blowdryer and you want your hair dry you should shower at night. Take your shower a couple of hours before you go to bed so that your hair has time to dry or you can blowdry it before your sister goes to bed.



My is hair so long! How can i dry it really fast?

cut it.



My is hair so long! How can i dry it really fast?

Get a convertible...



My is hair so long! How can i dry it really fast?

Try sitting in front of a fan or keep combing it. I miss my long hair !!! When I cut my long hair my daughter asked if if I could tape it back on. My son (18) is going to donate his hair this summer too, I'm proud of you both!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security