Thursday, June 17, 2010

Can you save/repair severe thin/dry hair?

Well, I have severe thin, dry hair, and when my hair is wet it is sooo weak! I have to blowdry my hair in cool setting so I can't cry about it and loose so much hair. I use a shampoo for hairloss and it's not doing anything....HELP!



Oh and, I know this may sound weird but...ever since I had this hair...I don't go out anymore..I'm like a 60 year old woman trapped in a 17 year old's body...



Can you save/repair severe thin/dry hair?

you might have some sort of alopecia - its actually common in woman and androgenic alopecia makes your hair look like that of a 60 yr old.



there are treatments for it but a lot of ppl find they dont work well, or otherwise extensions and weaves and so on to give you more volume and nice shiny hair.



try www.heralopecia.com



or http://groups.msn.com/wigsupport (you will have to apply to join that one)



Can you save/repair severe thin/dry hair?

IF I were you stop useing regular shampoos from stores and use NIOXIN it is used for thinning hair and use olive oil spray to remove the frizz also try AVEDa shampoo its really good its from south america brazil the rain forest thats where they make it from there shampoos are very good YOU can find these shampoos at the mall or salon



Can you save/repair severe thin/dry hair?

Use John Freida Glaze now out in Brunette, Blonde, and Red. When my hair was brittle and thining I alternated between Pantene Volumizing and Garnier Fructisse. Cheap stuff that works! Try not to blow dry unless you have to. Don't use a bristled brush and limit the time your hair is in a ponytail. If you do wear a ponytail than try putinga dab of conditioner on the band. That way, when you pull it out, it should slide out easily without breaking any hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security