Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have prob with my hair... very dry.. i use all the shampoo , conditioner. and live in conditioner,

my hair twice a week..(all the right products)and eat well balance diet... still same prob can u sugest some good products for dry hair avilable in austrlian marcket? and wht i can do?



i hate my hair



I have prob with my hair... very dry.. i use all the shampoo , conditioner. and live in conditioner,, i oil my

Here is a home remedy regimen for dry hair:



Use mayonnaise: Use a dollop of mayonnaise on the palm of the hand and massage it to the head and leave it on for five minutes before having the bath. The recommended time for the mayonnaise treatment is an hour.



Spray the beer: If you do not get any relief from using the mayonnaise, you can use beer as a good setting lotion that gives your hair the crisp, healthy and shiny look. You can pour some beer into an empty pump bottle and spray on the hair after shampooing and towel dry. Then you can style or blow-dry the hair.



Shampoo minimally: choose a shampoo for dry, damaged hair.



Condition your hair: Conditioner glues cuticles back to the shaft and lubricates them. It also prevents static electricity, thus preventing its frizzy appearance.



Cut off the split ends: Every six weeks or so



I have prob with my hair... very dry.. i use all the shampoo , conditioner. and live in conditioner,, i oil my

Nisoral. It is a shampoo. $14.99. Works for me lovely!



I have prob with my hair... very dry.. i use all the shampoo , conditioner. and live in conditioner,, i oil my

as expensive as they can be, get regular haircuts. My hair has improved immensly.



I have prob with my hair... very dry.. i use all the shampoo , conditioner. and live in conditioner,, i oil my

take fish oil, omega 3 or something. it works wonders, give it a few weeks and your hair will shine! also don't blowdry it



I have prob with my hair... very dry.. i use all the shampoo , conditioner. and live in conditioner,, i oil my

Actually, I've experienced super dry hair too (plus hairfall) but a friend of mine suggested that I try coconut milk. U just apply fresh coconut milk on your hair and massage it well, then leave on overnight , rinse it well in the morning and it'll be so soft and shiny. Plus it's all natural, no chemicals to dry and damage your hair. And I've found out it also helps in lessing hair fall. You can use it as often as you like.



Also, try using Swallow Avocado Oil shampoo and conditioner. I'm not sure if it's available in Australia but if it wasnt try to find hair products with avocado oil because it's super moisturizing, it's so wonderful and effective.



And lastly, avoid using too much hair polish coz most of them tend to dry hair.



I hope my suggestions will help, have a good day!



I have prob with my hair... very dry.. i use all the shampoo , conditioner. and live in conditioner,, i oil my

Dove worked for me.... So try it.



I have prob with my hair... very dry.. i use all the shampoo , conditioner. and live in conditioner,, i oil my

you're being way too complicated with it. stop doing anything. just don't wash it for a while. shampoos strip your hair of oils. i wash my hair every 3 days or when it gets dirty. i suggest letting your hair replenish some of its natural moisture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security