Thursday, June 17, 2010

What do I do about the dry, frizzy hair underneath the 'visible' layer of hair?

I have unnaturally blonde hair that comes a few inches past my shoulders. I get regular haircuts and use salon shampoos, conditioners, and treatments. However, there is a layer of hair underneath the hair that you can see that is forever dry frizzy and curly, when my normal hair is straight. It obviously is very damaged, but i do not know what to do. I know the best solution for damaged ends is to cut it off, but honestly, the damage in this layer of hair begins almost at the roots. Is there any hope?



What do I do about the dry, frizzy hair underneath the 'visible' layer of hair?

It's not to do with dying your hair, believe me! I've NEVER dyed, straightened, or blow-dried my hair (well, blow-dried maybe once or twice :D) and I have the same frizzy and dry 'bottom layer.' I actually have brown, wavy hair, so I'm different from you...BUT what I have done is just deep condition that bottom layer. I use vitamin E oil (you can get it at most supermarkets, near the vitamins) and I just run it through the bottom part of my hair, wrap it up in a towel, and leave it on for a day, one of those rainy, lying around the house sort of days. Then, at night, I shower like I normally do and make sure to rinse all the oil out. The next day, there's a noticable difference. I do this about every month or two months. Hope this helps!



What do I do about the dry, frizzy hair underneath the 'visible' layer of hair?

you have to stop dying and bleaching it. Its the only way.



What do I do about the dry, frizzy hair underneath the 'visible' layer of hair?

Clip up the top part of your hair. Deep condition underneath. Then dry it using a paper towel or an old t-shirt. Rub some hair serum (BioSilk or Frizz-Ease works great) on the section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security